Interested in sponsoring Raiders of the Lost Archives as a business or an individual? We'd love to have you! The benefits of sponsorship include:
- Logo placement on our website and at the event
- Featured post in our 24-hour liveblogging coverage during the event
- Tax-deductible donation receipt
- Branded promotion as part of a truly unique Portlandia-esque event
- Warm fuzzies of supporting literacy and independent media!
We're looking for donations of:
- Food for our hungry raiders
- Caffeinated things of all sorts (of course!)
- Raffle prizes
- Financial support for the event - including sponsorship of "power hours" where you pledge $1-$2 per zine per zine cataloged during that hour, up to a pre-defined limit. It's great brand promotion AND it encourages the volunteers.
Past sponsors have included: Sizzle Pie,Hot Lips Pizza, Viso Energy, Equal Exchange Coffee Roasters, Captured By Porches brewing, Ninkasi Brewing, Ron Nugent, New Seasons grocery, and other ahmmmazing businesses and individuals.
Interested? Contact Lillian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-484-6987